While deploying lean six sigma program, it’s essential that you simply do things correctly. If you do not, the outcomes will often be regrettable. You will turn out having poor project cycle time or couldn’t sustain the improvement benefits, and maybe even start believing that lean six sigma methodology is too complicated.
A Revolutionary Simplified Kaizen and Gemba Management Thinking a.k.a “Lean Simplified” To Make Any Processes More Efficient.
Lean Six Sigma Course Objectives:
Upon completion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand simple and easy proven methods and tools to solve process problems
- Discover lots of improvement ideas to improve current process.
- Execute continuous improvement initiatives using the techniques taught in the training.
- Apply a systematic technique to have a zero-defect system!
- Free up an extra hours by removing “WASTEs”
- Confidently apply lean and kaizen tools in daily routine activities.
- Develop and nurture sense of ownership by learning few simple but powerful tools to contribute in improving company bottom line-profits!
What’s GEMBA and Kaizen
“Gemba in Japanese means the place where all activities are actually taking place; in other words, the place where value is added. In case of the manufacturing industry, gemba is the shop-floor; for the hotel industry, it is the place where the food is actually being cooked; and in case of the service industry; it is everywhere. Gemba is thus the most precious place for the management.”
Kaizen (the translation of kai (“change”) zen (“good”) is ”improvement”). This method became famous by the book of Masaaki Imai “Kaizen: The Key to Japan’s Competitive Success.”
You are about to discover knowledge that will guide your people to be a MONEY MACHINE for your organization. To be competitive an organization need to produce product or service FAST and RESPONSIVE , right first time, and customer focus. This is an innovative hands-on management training based on lean six sigma modules HOWEVER we focus on teaching the essential methods and tools you need to start achieving results and making breakthrough performance. We tailor the training to foster the right mindset of kaizen(continuous improvement) and Gemba concepts to seamlessly conduct routine jobs and make the process or system better.
If you are interested to learn more about this powerful lean six sigma simplified training , please contact us.